UCIEP is an independent consortium of university and college-administered intensive English programs in the United States. Founded in 1967, UCIEP's purpose is to advance professional standards and quality instruction in intensive English programs at universities and colleges in the United States. Our member programs are committed to the consortium's effort to ensure that students receive the highest quality intensive English instruction from trained, professional teachers.
c/o Georgia Tech Language Institute
P.O. Box 79069
Atlanta, Georgia 30357 U.S.A.
I am a:
- Joint AAIEP, TESOL, and UCIEP Position Statement on Governance
- Visa Hints for Students
- UCIEP Board of Directors 2014-2015
- Click here for current IEP position postings
- Welcome to Gonzaga University English Language Center!
- UCIEP is mentioned in the Chronicle of Higher Education
Purdue University * Calumet
English Language Program